Application development in Financial Services poses significant architectural and product challenges not present in other industries, not least of which are data security, normalization, and accessibility.
DiFi provides a secure data environment for financial applications with rigorous permission structures and access control. This allows application developers to focus on serving customer requirements instead of managing data flows from upstream 3rd-party systems.
The DiFi platform has a number of tailored JSON REST APIs ready to jump-start application development for specific verticals. Contact us for more information on which API is right for your project and to learn about custom implementations.
- Private Wealth API: supports tailored implementations for private-wealth focused applications.
- Brokerage Management API: handles and exposes the hierarchies of large retail brokerage firms. Serves as drop-in solution for complex permissions management.
- Security Master API: Programmatic access to an automatically maintained internal security master across a firm’s entire book of business.
- Investor Demographics API: off-the-shelf access to composed profiles of investors and households derived from constituent data sources.
- and more: Contact us for more information on which API is right for your project and to learn about custom implementations.
3rd-Party Utility Support
DiFi customers are also using the DiFi Development Platform to accelerate development with the latest cutting-edge API tools.